Health & Fitness
I hang out with like-minded people who energize me and I avoid the energy vampires.
BODY OVER MIND Fitness Magazine Articles
HEALTH AND FITNESS - BODY OVER MIND
I love Real Estate but to stay focused, 100% committed and passionate about this industry I always look after my Health. My second passion is Health and Fitness and I love helping people change their Bodies and most importantly their Minds.
2. I learn from, and get inspired by, successful people.
3. I ask myself the right kind of questions - the "what can I learn from this experience" questions, rather than the "why does this happen to me" questions.
4. I regularly get excited about possibilities - sometimes too excited!
5. I don't focus on negatives - I invest my emotional energy where it will give me the best return.
6. I change the things I can and I let go of the things I have no control over.
7. I am constantly setting goals. Big and small.
8. I dedicate time every day to 'switching off' and having fun for fun's sake.
9. I express myself creatively. It makes me happy.
10. I let myself dream. Sometimes my mind keeps me awake all night!
11. I invest time into others. People who are completely self-focused tend to have more downs than ups.
12. Whatever most people my age do, I try and avoid. :)
13. I regularly take stock of my life and consciously appreciate everything in it and about it. I am always acutely aware that my life is great and that I am blessed to be where I am.
14. I set high standards for myself. I want to be exceptional and do exceptional things, and I will. Not because I'm particularly talented, but because I am prepared to work harder than most. I love to explore and push the boundaries of my potential.
15. I love swimming against the tide. I love doing what most people don't or won't. I love being unconventional and throwing 'logic' out the window (now and then). Sometimes logic is a synonym for fear and ignorance.
16. I look after myself physically. I don't smoke, or use drugs and I never have. Ever - well except for the occasional glass of wine :). Being physically fit and healthy, helps me stay focused on a mental, emotional and creative level. It's very hard to be 'up' when you're physically unwell.
17. My self-talk is positive. I don't beat myself up. I don't feel sorry for myself and I don't indulge in 'pity parties'.
18. I get great feedback and support from lots of amazing people - like you. Thanks.
19. I keep stimulated and challenged by doing lots of different things! I thrive on variety and change - I like to stretch myself in the public speaking arena, I have written a short e-book on fitness and health, I love blogging about real estate and health and fitness - I love learning from other people, I coach people through 12 week bodyblitz challenges as a hobby, I love seeing my staff learn and grow, I love to fear the fear and stretch myself so I make a difference in this world. If I had to do the same thing day in, day out, I would be in trouble. I have made a career out of my passion, real estate, auctioneering, health and fitness and helping people. I get paid to do what I love.
20. My biggest pleasure is finding 5 minutes every day spending quiet time alone recharging my batteries. No phone, no internet, no TV, no people, no noise, no distractions. I connect with me - sometimes the only person we don't listen to is ourselves.
If you are too frightened to walk into a gym, don't know where to start, would like an exercise programme specific for your goals or a nutritional programme to make you look awesome for the next family gathering, wedding or just because you want to have more energy and feel well then don't hesitate to email me and I would be happy to send you a list of my on-line programmes.